2012/10/05

Geek All About Hair Extensions

Good evening my fellow lacquered lovers! Happy Wednesday to you all! Tonight, I have a really special post for you all! As some of you may have seen, during NYFW I had the very amazing opportunity to get hair extension! I had met a fabulous stylist, Christopher Box, while backstage at a show in February.  When he was coming back for Fashion Week in September, he asked if I'd like to try out some great tape in hair extensions from Easihair Pro. Since cutting off my hair last year I've been missing my long locks so I jumped at the chance! You can read all about my adventure at Lacquered Lover Gets EasiHair Pro Extension for NYFW! 

I absolutely love them! Since then I've gotten a ton of questions from you guys all across my social media (as well as questions from everyone who has seen me in person) about the extensions. Who better to tell you about them than the man who did them? Now, without further ado, I give you Christopher Box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.